10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have played football but you sure don’t understand it if you don’t rate Paul Gascoigne

Me and countless top managers and clubs that never went near him. In Scotland by 28.

He had talent, but mainly wasted it. That aside, a shite of a human.

I’ll agree, his early career is before my time. But the adulation he receives for being a total wanker is just beyond me.

Me and countless top managers and clubs that never went near him. In Scotland by 28.

He had talent, but mainly wasted it. That aside, a shite of a human.

I’ll agree, his early career is before my time. But the adulation he receives for being a total wanker is just beyond me.
Man United and Liverpool wanted to buy him but Gazza snubbed them because Tottenham bought his dad a house and car and his 2 sisters sun beds . Gazza was stupid so he went to Tottenham.

As far as not rating Gazza . He is probably England's most talented player outside of Bobby Charlton, Tom Finney, Jimmy Greaves are possibly on par with Glenn Hoddle . Rooney and Scholes are a level below Gazza and Jack Grealish is a pub player in comparison.

Its no exaggeration to say Gazza could have been England's Zidane if it wasn't for injury and alcoholism . I think he was every bit as good he use to run games for England . I have never seen any England player do that . Maybe Bobby Charlton but he was before my time.

Gazza in his pomp was top draw anyone saying anything else knows fuck all about football
The guy who is slating him above said he never saw him play in his pomp so he dosen't know what he is talking about .
I think its safe if to say that if Gazza was playing in his pomp now . He would be head and shoulders the best player in the premier league.
In fact I would say he would be the best player in the world now that messi and ronaldo are on the way down.

Last edited:
Its no exaggeration to say Gazza could have been England's Zidane if it wasn't for injury and alcoholism .
Zidane ? Even if he wasn’t injured and was focused on his game, he lacks way too much talent compared to Zidane. And it’s not an insult to Gazza. Zidane and the ball made 1 together. And Zidane always showed up on the biggest stages

Zidane ? Even if he wasn’t injured and was focused on his game, he lacks way too much talent compared to Zidane. And it’s not an insult to Gazza. Zidane and the ball made 1 together. And Zidane always showed up on the biggest stages
Disagree Zidane was talented but he wasn't superman like Maradonna . Zidane had better control and a better passer of the ball but he couldn't do what Gazza did in the clip above .

Gazza was actually a proper midfielder and had very good defensive side to his game . A much better engine he showed this in the germany match in 1990 where mathaus was nullified from the game .

He was simply a more complete player.

Zidane is an overrated player . Great player for France but for real madrid and juventus he was inconsistent .

The likes of Cryuff , Beckenbauer, maradonna, puskas, de stefano , messi, ronaldos were a level above zidane .

Way more talent . It sounds like you have Zidane up there with the GOATS I listed which is absurd.

Man United and Liverpool wanted to buy him but Gazza snubbed them because Tottenham bought his dad a house and car and his 2 sisters sun beds . Gazza was stupid so he went to Tottenham.

As far as not rating Gazza . He is probably England's most talented player outside of Bobby Charlton, Tom Finney, Jimmy Greaves are possibly on par with Glenn Hoddle . Rooney and Scholes are a level below Gazza and Jack Grealish is a pub player in comparison.

Its no exaggeration to say Gazza could have been England's Zidane if it wasn't for injury and alcoholism . I think he was every bit as good he use to run games for England . I have never seen any England player do that . Maybe Bobby Charlton but he was before my time.
Haha that’s totally ridiculous, the most overrated piece of shit ever!

The guy who is slating him above said he never saw him play in his pomp so he dosen't know what he is talking about .
I think its safe if to say that if Gazza was playing in his pomp now . He would be head and shoulders the best player in the premier league.
In fact I would say he would be the best player in the world now that messi and ronaldo are on the way down.

Is that you Jimmy Five Bellies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.