10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who is slating him above said he never saw him play in his pomp so he dosen't know what he is talking about .
I think its safe if to say that if Gazza was playing in his pomp now . He would be head and shoulders the best player in the premier league.
In fact I would say he would be the best player in the world now that messi and ronaldo are on the way down.

I did see him in his pomp, but his pomp was about 50 games. He was all but finished at 25.
As you say, the majority of his career he either battled his demons or injury.

I’m 41 and love football, so as a kid he was one of my idols. But let’s not pretend the talent he did have was completely waisted.
Football was t on tv much, so Gazza and Lineker were my hero’s. Along with the likes of David White, Hendry, Quinn, Redmond & Lake. The players I got to see every week.

Not sure how Gazza and Grealish are being discussed on the same page, as I don’t see any similarities at all really.

I think a bit like many other players who’s career was cut short people look back with a bit of tinted revisionism. He was a bright light in a dull and collapsing league devoid of overseas talent in the main, one game a week on tv if we were lucky and he shone in a pivotal world cup.

My point is, his talent was world class at best brilliant at worst, but the guy was a total prick undeserving of the adulation he’s afforded.

how do you know that? Seems fine with it. Players go and out for a drink and pep accepts that

I think this is a bit of a non story that’s been blown out of proportion by a lot of city fans
While I do think some of this Is true. This meal took place on a sunday evening and our game against Brentford tonight. No player should be legless drunk in that case. Fair enough during there week holiday a few weeks ago but not so close to game day. I like jack and hope he does great for us, but this must be his 3rd time spotted out pissed in 6 months.

wankered, legless, paralytic. don't even think he looked that drunk tbh. He stumbles at the end when the minder on his arm goes left, and he goes to go right after Mahrez/Walker.

I did see him in his pomp, but his pomp was about 50 games. He was all but finished at 25.
As you say, the majority of his career he either battled his demons or injury.

I’m 41 and love football, so as a kid he was one of my idols. But let’s not pretend the talent he did have was completely waisted.
Football was t on tv much, so Gazza and Lineker were my hero’s. Along with the likes of David White, Hendry, Quinn, Redmond & Lake. The players I got to see every week.

Not sure how Gazza and Grealish are being discussed on the same page, as I don’t see any similarities at all really.

I think a bit like many other players who’s career was cut short people look back with a bit of tinted revisionism. He was a bright light in a dull and collapsing league devoid of overseas talent in the main, one game a week on tv if we were lucky and he shone in a pivotal world cup.

My point is, his talent was world class at best brilliant at worst, but the guy was a total prick undeserving of the adulation he’s afforded.
Well they are both great dribblers with the ball. So there is that similarity. In what way do you think they can't be compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.