10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do think some of this Is true. This meal took place on a sunday evening and our game against Brentford tonight. No player should be legless drunk in that case. Fair enough during there week holiday a few weeks ago but not so close to game day. I like jack and hope he does great for us, but this must be his 3rd time spotted out pissed in 6 months.

I don’t think he looked legless drunk. It’s only a short clip right?

Well they are both great dribblers with the ball. So there is that similarity. In what way do you think they can't be compared.

30 years difference, I don’t think Grealish is an alcoholic wife beater(alleged). So I see discussions regards either Grealish being out with his mates or comparison to Gazza pointless.

I really hope Pep starts with Jack tonight - He's due a great game to start proving people wrong or right.
I was a little disappointed when he was brought off on Saturday.

He's playing alright, but he needs to start racking up goals and assists and I reckon if he scores one or two it will start to snowball.

We all know players tend to come into their own during their second season under Pep. But for £100m he really needs to show more, now.

Lived round the corner from Gaza, knew his sister, he had his demos and needs, knackers of hangers on who took him to the cleaners and badly advised but he was a decent guy and a hell of a footballer
I chatted with him at length on a few occasions when he was breaking through at Newcastle. He was a smashing lad, and one of the best players England ever produced.

Lived round the corner from Gaza, knew his sister, he had his demos and needs, knackers of hangers on who took him to the cleaners and badly advised but he was a decent guy and a hell of a footballer
Knackers that's an Irish term for travellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.