10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine a player coming of the bench with time running out in a huge game and grabbing or making the winner.
You would think it has never happened to read this.
Nonsense.

That’s the thing, I don’t think any fan would have a go at him for not making something happen in such as short space of time if the opportunity didn’t arise.

But. It did, he had the opportunity to slide De Bruyne clean through, but sadly we’ve seen again which is quite obviously his biggest flaw, he failed to release the ball
at the right time.

People are waiting for him to deliver something, and rightly so in my opinion.

Funny thing is that, fanbase agrees that this game for example - Jack played well. But then, somehow everyone decides that he has to do more or something like that..

I can't remember a single game, where Jack played at a lower level than this game. He plays like that in every match, but people decide that in one game he was a world class and in another - absolute horse shit..

True story is that, Jack is "Jack" since the start of the season. You should just decide once and for all -> this level is acceptable or not..

Funny thing is that, fanbase agrees that this game for example - Jack played well. But then, somehow everyone decides that he has to do more or something like that..

I can't remember a single game, where Jack played at a lower level than this game. He plays like that in every match, but people decide that in one game he was a world class and in another - absolute horse shit..

True story is that, Jack is "Jack" since the start of the season. You should just decide once and for all -> this level is acceptable or not..

But but muh G/A

They will be down to 9 men within about 15 mins if he starts. All their players seemed to have it in for him in the first leg.
I'd absolutely have him on tonight, with strict instructions to stay down for 30 seconds loner than needed every time he gets fouled. They need to score, we don't. We can shit house all night

I'd absolutely have him on tonight, with strict instructions to stay down for 30 seconds loner than needed every time he gets fouled. They need to score, we don't. We can shit house all night
The Bayern and Madrid experience last night has shown that there's no room to shit house. Blink and you would get stunned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.