10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack should start today definitely.. Pep needs possession, ball control, more touches on the ball, 360 degree turn-arounds and etc. So he will use Mahrez-Grealish as an inverted wingers..

I don't know if you remember but he featured in all the big games in the first half of the season..

Chelsea away, Liverpool away, PSG and etc. and he handled situations well, had good moments..

And I have a feeling, tonight will be his night, goal plus assist, MVP performance.

The Bayern and Madrid experience last night has shown that there's no room to shit house. Blink and you would get stunned!
I've only seen the highlights but didn't Bayern get done on the counter with them pushing for a winner? Not sure shit housing had much to do with it!

IMO Starting Grealish tonight will be a very risky decision.

Despite his age and experience as a PL captain, he has never started in a knock-out stage game in European competition. Let alone an away game in foreign league with only one goal lead. Every attacker in our team has better techinical skills than the opposite and I don't worry too much on that perspective. Experience is the big factor here because we only need to protect the lead and see the game though. If Pep wants to go safe, Sterling and Mahrez both have better experiences than Grealish and Foden must start.

Ideally it would be a good chance to give him some experiences when we faced Sporting but unfortunately he was injured at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.