10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They used to say this about Sterling.
Bizarrely still not convinced by his finishing. His movement improved and has become as good as anyone’s. Huge advantage he has over Jack though he has tremendous pace to keep getting into great position. Hence usually getting more chances than anyone else.

ee72e8e2d4c1cecba8b985d01a742382.jpg

Was thinking about the media’s constant referring to jacks price tag. Ferdinand was going on about it last night. Firstly, I think given what lukaku went for we should’ve been wiser and offered £97 million with some convoluted £3m later add on them the whole “£100m man” wouldn’t be so much of a thing. But also looking down this list, I can’t think of anybody on this list other than mbappe that I would actually swap grealish for right now.

Was thinking about the media’s constant referring to jacks price tag. Ferdinand was going on about it last night. Firstly, I think given what lukaku went for we should’ve been wiser and offered £97 million with some convoluted £3m later add on them the whole “£100m man” wouldn’t be so much of a thing. But also looking down this list, I can’t think of anybody on this list other than mbappe that I would actually swap grealish for right now.
Only 3 of these have been complete, unquestionable successes, which probably says a lot about the huge pressure put on mega-signings.

I think 100m is the release clause, no other way around to reduce the price tag.

Look at that list! 16 highly talented footballers and Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.