10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can predict everyone will pile on again so before that I don’t think he was terrible. Scored a goal and should have had an assist if Gabby could finish. He wasn’t brilliant by any stretch but I see enough to know he will be a good player for us in the long run.

Nowhere close to a Leroy Sane.

I actually rate Adama Traore over him. At least Adama would muscle his way through two players rather than pass the ball back to the LB when up against the two players.

I actually rate Adama Traore over him. At least Adama would muscle his way through two players rather than pass the ball back to the LB when up against the two players.

Adama will be terrible fit for us, good thing you are not in charge for the team then.

It’s not like Grealish is a good fit for us either. I rather have us an explosive player rather than one who gets the ball 20 times and passes it back to the LB instead of explosive runs through his marker(s)

Lmao. Comparing Grealish to Traore… they’re completely different players.
Anyway thought he had a good game in the second half

Did well in the 2nd half but much like everything else today, it felt like too little too late.

Watching him in the opening 45mins, two things really stood out for me…

1. Nowhere near good enough from him.
2. He has got really bouncy hair.

We haven’t paid £100m for this.

He needs a fucking massive upturn for next season.

All Peps signings need 12 months to settle and lets hope that's the case for him.

Need to get more balls to him and he needs to take on more responsibility.

next year we should see a massive upturn

Lmao. Comparing Grealish to Traore… they’re completely different players.
Anyway thought he had a good game in the second half
I’m not that bothered. I would put Adama Traore for that position over Grealish. Grealish gets a diagonal, long ball or pass every time, but hardly ever go thru his markers.

Sure Adama doesn’t score that many goals but he is explosive. 2nd fastest player in the league, like Salah. Also one of the top players in successful dribbles over markers per game. He just doesn’t have a good end ball, because he’a not a complete player and he plays for a weak team that does counterattacking football.

Explosive Speed, successful dribbles. Both features that Grealish lacks. Would love a Leroy Sane but Adama at 26 might be a good £30m buy since not many rates him and sees him as a weak player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.