10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere close to a Leroy Sane.

I actually rate Adama Traore over him. At least Adama would muscle his way through two players rather than pass the ball back to the LB when up against the two players.
Agree with the Sane comment but Traore?! Not for me. I’m struggling to see what Grealish brings but I’d have him over Traore

Nowhere close to a Leroy Sane.

I actually rate Adama Traore over him. At least Adama would muscle his way through two players rather than pass the ball back to the LB when up against the two players.
Traore a bit like Sterling, imo: fast player, runs a lot, lacking end product.

We'd currently be singing his praises for turning the game around on his own if Jesus had buried the golden chance that Grealish put on a plate for him.

As I've said numerous times in this thread, Grealish would be in double figures for assists if we had more clinical forwards to whom finishing comes naturally.

Scored a goal and should have had an assist if Jesus could finish.

Definitely should still be doing more off the ball though

Just the 221 G/A contributions in 332 games for Raheem.

Some "lack" of end product.
He has been a very good player for us. Not sure about this season, though. Having said that, he will probably score a brace vs Brighton next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.