10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo's been our best player for significant stretches of this season.

Quality may have dipped a little lately, but I think that's because he's knackered because we've been overusing him.

We can praise and support and expect big things from one player without diminishing our appreciation of another.

he should replace Bernardo Silva who is usually shit against crap teams who sit back basically 90% of the games if I am being honest. silva has a crap offensive output against those kind of teams and we don't need his energy when we have 90% of the ball. Bernardo Silva is one our worst creative players when playing against a parked bus and Jack's creativity will come in more than handy.
Que?

he should replace Bernardo Silva who is usually shit against crap teams who sit back basically 90% of the games if I am being honest. silva has a crap offensive output against those kind of teams and we don't need his energy when we have 90% of the ball. Bernardo Silva is one our worst creative players when playing against a parked bus and Jack's creativity will come in more than handy.
Have you banged your head lol

read again what I wrote I didn't write silva was worse player, just his skills are incompatible with our team when playing a parked bus and is better to use Jack's creativity in those games.

Excellent, so not only will we replace Bernardo with a far inferior work rate, game management and defensive capabilities, we’ll replace him with an inferior goals return and assists..

Unless Grealish dramatically improves, he’ll need to start worrying about being at the club, not replacing one of our most important players.

Last edited:
I like Grealish and I think he'll come good. It's a matter of adjustment plus perhaps being played in his best position.

Off topic somewhat - Grealish must talk a bunch of trash to the opponents. He takes the field and out of nowhere it seems, the defender guarding him commits an obvious foul and is carded. I'm not a particular fan of this sort of dark art - but so far Grealish seems to have used this to team advantage.
I doubt Savic or De Paul could really understand what he was talking about...

Jack neither lacks ability or effort, it's a lack of space which is hurting him. How we rectify that I don't know we could put him as an 8 and I'm sure he would do well going forward but do I want a midfield 3 of rodri jack and kdb? No thank you.

I think if we get a decent striker and a couple of players move on then Pep may need to tinker with formations/tactics.

Seems a likeable guy who's fitting in well and building a good understanding of his teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.