10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack neither lacks ability or effort, it's a lack of space which is hurting him. How we rectify that I don't know we could put him as an 8 and I'm sure he would do well going forward but do I want a midfield 3 of rodri jack and kdb? No thank you.

I think if we get a decent striker and a couple of players move on then Pep may need to tinker with formations/tactics.
ya that is exactly the kind of midfield I want when I am playing a bottom half team. bernardo and gundo are not good enough as a creative outlet against bus parkers, they play too safe around the edge of the area.

ya that is exactly the kind of midfield I want when I am playing a bottom half team. bernardo and gundo are not good enough as a creative outlet against bus parkers, they play too safe around the edge of the area.

Grealish has 3 assists playing with less defensive responsibilities than Bernardo and further forwards.

Stop just presenting your bias fanboy opinion as fact.

He is the new FFS this season for our fans. Time and time again some of our fans never learn from the past.

This keeps being said, but it doesn’t hold any water. Grealish has been very poor THIS season. Now we’re at the business end of the season he’s seeing his game time being severely limited because he’s simply not producing.

He maybe be better next season, it there’s nothing to indicate this. People talk about Mahrez, Bernardo, Rodri etc in their first season, but they’d all shown what they could offer to City. Grealish has so far shown that he is very much likely not up to it sadly. I hope i’m wrong.
But last night we were desperate for a result, Pep rather than risking another pointless 90 minutes from Grealish left him out in favour of an off form Gundogan and Bernardo & Foden who looked visibly exhausted at weekend..

Not sure why Jack is not getting more game time at the minute. Maybe pep is getting him ready for next season.

Would love him to score a winner in champs league final

My mate listened on the radio last night and apparently they said Grealish has a knock, so that might explain why he didn't play. Given his injury last year it seems wise to rest him when he's not 100%.

This is a fairly balanced view of his season I think.

This keeps being said, but it doesn’t hold any water. Grealish has been very poor THIS season. Now we’re at the business end of the season he’s seeing his game time being severely limited because he’s simply not producing.

He maybe be better next season, it there’s nothing to indicate this. People talk about Mahrez, Bernardo, Rodri etc in their first season, but they’d all shown what they could offer to City. Grealish has so far shown that he is very much likely not up to it sadly. I hope i’m wrong.
But last night we were desperate for a result, Pep rather than risking another pointless 90 minutes from Grealish left him out in favour of an off form Gundogan and Bernardo & Foden who looked visibly exhausted at weekend..
Top player he’s doing ok,Super Jackie Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.