10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't just on him though. He's put it on a plate quite a few times, not his fault that we're so wasteful.
We know we are profligate in front of goal but Grealish can’t hide behind that. He is part of the problem.

I’ve watched KDB finish top of the assist charts and thought if we could finish he would have had double the amount. That’s when someone can have a genuine grievance with our poor finishing. Grealish can’t sit there with his 2 or 3 assists and moan about poor finishing.

I think most fans are willing to give Jack his settling in year but next season he needs a massive upturn in performance levels because this season he has been nowhere near.

Still embarassing takes i see on this thread, we won big and player didn't makes mistakes on his play. The only thing wrong is his finishing, that should be expected but other than that he is fine today

Still embarassing takes i see on this thread, we won big and player didn't makes mistakes on his play. The only thing wrong is his finishing, that should be expected but other than that he is fine today

So, it’s champions league final, we’re playing Liverpool, do you play Grealish or Jesus?

They were shite today, Grealish still offered next to nothing. Missed a couple of chances and failed to put Sterling clean through.

How many games does he have to fail to produce in before we can criticise him?

I find myself wondering whether he really needs that fullback overlap to take a man away when he’s playing on the left side. I did not think he was so one footed coming to us but everyone knows they can just double him and he will take the safe pass back. Mahrez struggles with this same issue but has banged in some goals this year in spite of it

So, it’s champions league final, we’re playing Liverpool, do you play Grealish or Jesus?

They were shite today, Grealish still offered next to nothing. Missed a couple of chances and failed to put Sterling clean through.

How many games does he have to fail to produce in before we can criticise him?
Do you mean Gabby, who has also taken a ton of criticism in his thread?

100M for a such a player was a big mistake.

He may improve but do not think he will turn from this to league dominating leading scorer which is what that amount of money demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.