10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently a huge flop, but he should bei judged after the season. Imagine if he contributes in both SF games and a possible final and also for the upcoming league games. So he deserves that atleast. Realistically he should be judged after the end of his second year, if he replicates the „weak form“ he has this year, then he should be considered as a flop.

Currently is a flop, but he still could contribute if Pep gives him the chance as the „12th or 13th“ or in the starting 11

I just hope this isn‘t a Mario Götze Situation. He was a perfect player for Pep when he left Dortmund for Munich, but he never clicked to 100% and Götze was 60 million cheaper (in transfer fee) and also received in average 2 million less in salary per season in comparison with Grealish

So, it’s champions league final, we’re playing Liverpool, do you play Grealish or Jesus?

They were shite today, Grealish still offered next to nothing. Missed a couple of chances and failed to put Sterling clean through.

How many games does he have to fail to produce in before we can criticise him?
Mahrez would be an automatic starter for me.

After a 5-1 win, posters feel the need to focus on repeating their nauseous criticism of a new player, having moved on from the same routine in the Rodri thread, last season.

Of course, it may also be that we never showed interest. But it was such a better piece of business for them

In the short term, sure.

Not sure why teams weren't really showing more interest until Spurs went for him in January. He wasn't exactly a secret.

Anyway, I wouldn't really worry about value for money and I'm sure Jack will be much better next season.

So you expected Grealish, a midfielder who played at Aston Villa with I think best season of 10 goals to magically turn into a striker who scores 20+. Is that correct?
I think we all know the man is a hell of a player, which makes it even more frustrating when he isn't playing @ the level we know he's capable of. With a 100m investment I think it's safe to say the club will be extremely patient w him, and next season he's gonna reward us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.