10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not here to shit on Grealish, but it remains baffling to me that we paid double what Liverpool paid to get Luis Diaz who has already shown more for them in half the time

100M for a such a player was a big mistake.

He may improve but do not think he will turn from this to league dominating leading scorer which is what that amount of money demands.
If you had any expectation at all about this then you are watching the wrong sport.

100M for a such a player was a big mistake.

He may improve but do not think he will turn from this to league dominating leading scorer which is what that amount of money demands.
You expect him to be a leading scorer?

A player who before we bought him highest return was 10 goals in 41 games or 29 goals in 185 games.

No wonder some people get so disappointed in life.

Do you mean Gabby, who has also taken a ton of criticism in his thread?

Yep him, even his biggest critics will agree that he’s dangerous and works his socks off. Grealish doesn’t even work very hard.
His work rate is an obvious flaw that isn’t relevant to settling in.

Not here to shit on Grealish, but it remains baffling to me that we paid double what Liverpool paid to get Luis Diaz who has already shown more for them in half the time

Maybe he preferred to go there rather than come here. Maybe he wasn't available in the summer and we didn't want to wait around. There's an infinite number of reasons why it's rarely that straight forward.

You expect him to be a leading scorer?

A player who before we bought him highest return was 10 goals in 41 games or 29 goals in 185 games.

No wonder some people get so disappointed in life.
Ok so we overpaid with our eyes open, does not make the decision right.

Maybe he preferred to go there rather than come here. Maybe he wasn't available in the summer and we didn't want to wait around. There's an infinite number of reasons why it's rarely that straight forward.
Of course, it may also be that we never showed interest. But it was such a better piece of business for them

Well I watch Diaz and Jota and Son in this league, nowhere carrying such pricing, scoring for fun, so I think I am watching the right sport.
So you expected Grealish, a midfielder who played at Aston Villa with I think best season of 10 goals to magically turn into a striker who scores 20+. Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.