10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u notice that pathetic pass? Gosh, he has that tendency to do those lazy ass passes, saw at least 4 today and I have seen him do more of those garbage ass passes in his previous matches for city. Its like he can't kick a soccer ball. I am actually starting to be convinced that he can't even pass!!!!!
Soccer ball ? Ass ? explains a lot

Soccer ball ? explains a lot
Please go on! Tell me more, what does it explain? Would you rather have me call it a football? Or something that suits your syntax?
Are you the English Grammar Police?

Last edited:
Jack’s doing fine. He just needs a massive goal in a massive game to set him free psychologically and turn him into the superstar we all know he can become - maybe the winner to clinch the title against his old club on the final day of the season ??

Jack’s doing fine. He just needs a massive goal in a massive game to set him free psychologically and turn him into the superstar we all know he can become - maybe the winner to clinch the title against his old club on the final day of the season ??
Ooohhh......nice one. That'd do it.

Or away v Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.