10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan but he will do. For England last night noted the commentators never mentioned his name until he burst past three players. Felt like they were airbrushing him out of the match, even when setting up Kane with some nice footwork. Seems like the City narrative is alive and kicking..
Yep I noticed it. I listened a foreign commentary and the commentator started to point out it would be better to sub Mount off and bring Grealish/Sterling on to solve the problem after 30min. They pointed out the lack of 1v1 dribbling ability up front was a bit problem. And they praised Grealish and pointed out how much improvement on the left side and on Kane after the sub - as well as creating much more room on the right side for James (comparing to TAA).

I watched the replay of channel 4 because my partner missed the match. And it was so bad and dull... They hardly spoke anything of the bad performance of Justin&Mount.

I was initially very optimistic about Grealish and supported him through his initial season.

Now though?

I'm not so sure.

Grealish comes in, drives at his covering RB and darts into the box - and nothing happens. The play breaks down - he misses his shot - he dribbles too much and loses the ball - he loses the ball out of touch - and so on.

Grealish has talent for sure - but it's not - so far - working at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.