10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate says Grealish can improve tactically, I’d say the same about Southgate to be honest the absolute dinosaur
I think if he can follow Pep's instructions for a year, he can probably manage with what Southgate asks him to do.

It was obvious from the way the other England players were constantly trying to get the ball to him that they understand what he does, and appreciate the value of it.

Southgate talks about him like his directness is a liability, but we know from watching him this season that he can be patient and disciplined and look after the ball if he's asked to.

How well he works with Kane after so little game-time makes me excited for Haaland.

Notice Southgate when asked about players who not his favourites he comes out with he needs to improve this or that never says it about mount Maguire or Kane does he!? Seem to remember saying similar about Foden.

Maguire> needs to improve his passing decision making.

Mount> a ghost pops up with occasionally none important goal a safe player.

Kane> needs to convert more chances had four good chances yesterday but he for me is the one who is a starter top striker.

Sterling> he needs to be playing on the right he is hot of cold.

Notice Southgate when asked about players who not his favourites he comes out with he needs to improve this or that never says it about mount Maguire or Kane does he!? Seem to remember saying similar about Foden.

Kane> needs to convert more chances had four good chances yesterday but he for me is the one who is a starter top striker.

I just read those quotes from Southgate, what a clueless twat that fella is. He was literally the only spark in an absolutely dour performance.

I guess the real reason for his comments about Jack's performance is down to his own insecurities regarding his lack of coaching/management ability.

Seeing how the City players are coached by people who are far more innovative, tactically aware and creative will be a big problem for him, and he must realise how out of his depth he really is. Being devoid of personality or genuine leadership quality is a big issue and easily recognised by good players.

Hence he feels the need to criticise the City players whilst clearly missing the poor performances of the likes of Mount and Maguire.

A typical FA appointment imo and not worth wasting time watching the performances.

Comments by SafeSouthgate about Grealish only confirm his limitations as a manager , he is clueless , Pep sanctions a £100m fee to buy Jack and all SafeSouthgate can do after a game changing appearance is criticise his abilities to"track back" . Not sure our club would have signed Jack for that amount of money unless Pep thought he was a top player , if England could employ a manager with some balls and passion we could actually win finals instead of being the bridesmaids under SafeSouthgate.
England have the best squad of players for generations and it is being wasted by a F.A. yesman who's claim to managerial fame was being sacked by Middlesbrough.

That's probably a confidence thing, he turns up at England squads and looks around and knows he's better than most of the players.
Whereas with City, he looks around and thinks fcuk me, theres some talent here & maybe goes into his shell a bit

That's probably a confidence thing, he turns up at England squads and looks around and knows he's better than most of the players.
Whereas with City, he looks around and thinks fcuk me, theres some talent here & maybe goes into his shell a bit
Partly that and also at City he has Pep as his manager giving him very strict instructions and a lot more work to do than he did at Villa. Southgate hasn't got a clue what to do so Grealish just goes and does his own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.