10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed at the number of people in this thread that seem to know him intimately!

Please learn from the Rodri example and look back at the number of people who were scornful of his ability, called him Plodri, then damned him with faint praise (he needs to do that every week), then reluctantly accepted he had had a few good games, and now, finally, pronounce him Godri.

Grealish is a very talented player and has done quite well, getting better as the season has gone on, and gradually settling in to one of the world's best teams.
I hold up my hand to that, in my defence I was comparing him to prime Fernie :)

Fail to see how anyone sees him anything other than a completely heart warming guy off the pitch to be honest
He clearly is a very decent guy off the pitch but he will be judged by us with what he does on the pitch, that is all that matters at the end of the day.

Huge season for Jack coming up, a career defining one.

I am amazed at the number of people in this thread that seem to know him intimately!

Please learn from the Rodri example and look back at the number of people who were scornful of his ability, called him Plodri, then damned him with faint praise (he needs to do that every week), then reluctantly accepted he had had a few good games, and now, finally, pronounce him Godri.

Grealish is a very talented player and has done quite well, getting better as the season has gone on, and gradually settling in to one of the world's best teams.
Bang on mate.

First time I’ve heard Godri. Love it :)

Fail to see how anyone sees him anything other than a completely heart warming guy off the pitch to be honest

A fair few made their mind up about him while at Villa,and,sadly,they are determined to die on that hill.

Jack is living the dream,he wants to be the very best,but he is also ensuring he enjoys every minute of that goal too....unfortunately it seems a fair few just want him to fail on his journey,which is pretty fucking sad.

A fair few made their mind up about him while at Villa,and,sadly,they are determined to die on that hill.

Jack is living the dream,he wants to be the very best,but he is also ensuring he enjoys every minute of that goal too....unfortunately it seems a fair few just want him to fail on his journey,which is pretty fucking sad.

I agree . Will be a valuable player for us in the next 3 seasons.
I find it hard to understand how any of our squad gets ridiculed time and time again by some pisters .

I can’t warm to the guy at all, he’s not young talent and he’s at his peak right now, he’s nearly 27 years old in September.
He had a very bang average season and then celebrates winning the league like he did it all himself, he is a massive ego and reminds me of pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.