10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front page of the Sun is a bit much for just going on the piss in vegas on his holidays. As for the girl, do we know he was up to no good there (the pic on the front page of the sun looks like she might just have been walking past for all anyone knows)?

Obviously it isn't preferable as I'm sure we'd all like our players to live like monks, but I'm not overly fussed about him on the piss in the off season myself. That said would be nice if he took roy keane's advice and 'stayed off the top shelf'.

Front page of the Sun is a bit much for just going on the piss in vegas on his holidays. As for the girl, do we know he was up to no good there (the pic on the front page of the sun looks like she might just have been walking past for all anyone knows)?

Obviously it isn't preferable as I'm sure we'd all like our players to live like monks, but I'm not overly fussed about him on the piss in the off season myself. That said would be nice if he took roy keane's advice and 'stayed off the top shelf'.

The blokes in that picture are his security I think, so I guess the assumption is they're leaving together because otherwise she wouldn't have got between him and them.

Then again, I guess he takes security with him to keep him safe rather than to stop him from interacting with people or stop members of the public from walking past, so I'm not sure how convincing that is.

They certainly don't look particularly close though, and it seems weird that either they or security are smart enough to say "there's photographers here, so act like you don't know each other on the escalator" but not "let's leave separately and meet up discreetly".

All for him having some downtime before pre-season starts but really hope he cuts out these antics and focuses on his football starting next season.

Compare and contrast him with our other players and there’s quite a big difference in terms of professionalism and how they conduct themselves off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.