10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Declan Rice was there with him and the way his article is written is hilarious in comparison. His pictures look more "incriminating" for a taken man than Jack's do, and I'm pretty sure you can see the same girl who was photographed with Grealish walking with Rice as well.... Clear difference in the way they're reported but you can see why the tabloids run with those narratives just by looking through this thread

Last edited:
100% he's a character he's a good lad a throwback to players of the 60s 70s a breath of fresh air..can't wait to see him and haaland bombing forward together..
we all thought Balotelli and Mendy were ‘characters’ and enjoyed their bellend antics.

In the end they just turned out to be dickheads who squandered their talent.

I hope the same does not to happen to Grealish.

we all thought Balotelli and Mendy were ‘characters’ and enjoyed their bellend antics.

In the end they just turned out to be dickheads who squandered their talent.

I hope the same does not to happen to Grealish.
Balotellis off pitch life is nothing like as exciting as it was made out to be.

Grealish is doing the same as all other English young players at this point of their career. It’s a problem if he carries it on for the rest of his career as it then affects his physique.

Comparing Grealish to Mendy is a disgusting thing to say.
even before the turn of events for Mendy, he was a bellend who’d squandered his talent. On the pitch he was a useless calamity. You might say injury robbed him, but his game wasnt all speed and theres plenty of players in the modern day who’s knuckled down during their rehab and cane back at a similar level (Van Dijk for example).

stories of partying with call girls, newsworthy incidents, goofing around on social media was Mendy. Grealish is displaying all these self centered traits.

People call James Milner boring but there’s a reason he’s had a 20year premier league career - he took it all very seriously, no drinking, no twatting about in his personal life.

even before the turn of events for Mendy, he was a bellend who’d squandered his talent. On the pitch he was a useless calamity. You might say injury robbed him, but his game wasnt all speed and theres plenty of players in the modern day who’s knuckled down during their rehab and cane back at a similar level (Van Dijk for example).

stories of partying with call girls, newsworthy incidents, goofing around on social media was Mendy. Grealish is displaying all these self centered traits.

People call James Milner boring but there’s a reason he’s had a 20year premier league career - he took it all very seriously, no drinking, no twatting about in his personal life.
I don't disagree that Mendy was a useless disaster, even before his "legal problems".

But comparing Jack to that is disgraceful. The lad has done fuck all wrong - on and off the pitch.

He just fits the template persona of "English footie lout" the Sun and the Daily Mail etc like to create out of nothing.

People who can't see that are fucking morons.

I don't disagree that Mendy was a useless disaster, even before his "legal problems".

But comparing Jack to that is disgraceful. The lad has done fuck all wrong - on and off the pitch.

He just fits the template persona of "English footie lout" the Sun and the Daily Mail etc like to create out of nothing.

People who can't see that are fucking morons.

He hasn't,but he is providing our cuntish media with excuses.

I dont begrudge anyone enjoying themselves and making the most of their amazing fortune,but Jack does have to remember he is both an athlete and a role model....and that an elite footballing career is an incredibly short one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.