10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on his fucking holidays
Yep, perspective needed. Difference is he is tabloid fodder, & those scumbags are doing what they always do to a certain type who has made a success of themselves. Just wish we all came out fighting about the crap they print rather than some expecting him to live like a monk.

Just taken one of my children to a huge football tournament in Hampshire. Lost count of the number of children now with Grealish hairstyles and sock, shin pad combinations. And lots of chat in the petrol station on the way in about the Sun story - positive though, rather than tut tutting. We’ve never had a player that has that attraction across the country. I get the feeling he is about to be embraced in an iconic way and he will have a superb season. We all need to get behind him and stop the hand wringing.

Yep, perspective needed. Difference is he is tabloid fodder, & those scumbags are doing what they always do to a certain type who has made a success of themselves. Just wish we all came out fighting about the crap they print rather than some expecting him to live like a monk.

Just taken one of my children to a huge football tournament in Hampshire. Lost count of the number of children now with Grealish hairstyles and sock, shin pad combinations. And lots of chat in the petrol station on the way in about the Sun story - positive though, rather than tut tutting. We’ve never had a player that has that attraction across the country. I get the feeling he is about to be embraced in an iconic way and he will have a superb season. We all need to get behind him and stop the hand wringing.
100% he's a character he's a good lad a throwback to players of the 60s 70s a breath of fresh air..can't wait to see him and haaland bombing forward together..

He seems to like boozing
But he's making more headlines on the front page than back which is never a good sign.

So let’s get this right:

- Lad goes on holiday with mates and has a few bevs by the pool.

- Slightly tarty looking birds photographed in Las Vegas hotel lobby.

Or have I missed the page where he’s been photographed snorting gear, kicking animals, shagging grannies?

No?

Anything else?

The tabloids and the general public who eat up their shite - including some people on this thread - are absolute fucking horrible cunts and need to take a long walk off a short pier.

Latest pics he's starting to look more shitfaced than at the bus parade! never seems edgy just good natured buffoonery. I'm far less concerned than I was after spotting Rick Holden in an old pub in Skipton classing 3 pints as pre season training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.