10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very easy on the eye when in possession but his defensive work will need to improve. Heaven help the rest of the midfield if we play Grealish, de Bruyne, and Mahrez from the off. They make Sane look like a navvy.
I'm glad somebody else picked up on this-he tracks back like Yaya-must work harder out of possession.

You thought he was the best player on the pitch today ? Examples please
I just like the way he plays the game, on the front foot all the time not scared of attacking his man. Today would probably be more a case of best of the bad bunch but it’s not scientific, just my opinion.

exactly what I was going to say
why would they spend that much on him while you have Foden and spend another year without a number 9 is beyond me.
I love him and thought he has been our best player today, he's so refreshing and adds to our game

But it's actually a game like this where I wonder, if we didn't get him but did get a striker or a DM this summer, we'd have a better chance at winning today. The drop-off in quality between grealish and, let's say, foden who would have been his replacement today, is smaller than the drop-off in quality between a WC striker and sterling today or a brilliant DM and ferna today.

He will win us points, so I am for one second not regretting his purchase, he's absolutely magnificent. Just a thought about transfer prioritization.
Pep only wanted Kane. Levy was never selling unless if it was an astronmoical fee that we would never have met in any window, in any context - even if it was techinically "affordable". I do not know why this is still so difficult for people to wrap their heads around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.