10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs a run of games now does Jack to get to grips with our system etc. much better on Saturday but he needs to keep playing to build on it.

Bernardo playing like it's a fun kickabout while Jack is firing rockets at him trying to win is genuinely hilarious

And PMSL at the VAR check
Great bit of content, isn't it? I always like when we get these little behind the scenes snapshots.

Atmosphere in the team looks great, as you'd expect.

How many of Peps signings have flopped? Not many at all, he’ll get the best out of Grealish even if it takes 18 months.

In sure I wasn’t the only one scratching my head at Rodri and Cancelo when they arrived. Now two of the most important names on the team sheet.

In sure I wasn’t the only one scratching my head at Rodri and Cancelo when they arrived. Now two of the most important names on the team sheet.

I’ll be honest, I wanted Rodri gone after a few months. Slow as fuck, couldn’t read a game, just lacking in lots of things required to be a good defensive midfielder. 18 months later and he turned into a monster.

Reactions: TFC
How many of Peps signings have flopped? Not many at all, he’ll get the best out of Grealish even if it takes 18 months.
Nolito and Mendy the only genuine flops imo. And Pep couldn't help Mendy's injuries.

Bravo another but I don't think he was a flop, he just wasn't a good first choice. Won us the League Cup basically on his own in 2018.

Nolito and Mendy the only genuine flops imo. And Pep couldn't help Mendy's injuries.

Bravo another but I don't think he was a flop, he just wasn't a good first choice. Won us the League Cup basically on his own in 2018.
I would say Angelino but we probably only brought him back so we could sell him for a profit.

If he's good enough for Pep and he clearly is, he's good enough for me.

We have perhaps the greatest coach of all time and some of you plums want to question his judgement on a player.

Just like you did on Gundogan, Cancelo and Rodri. How did that turn out ?

He wanted to sign Lukaku, thank GOD it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.