10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what he does to wind up the opposition but he seems to manage to do it quite often. It's not always a bad thing, his cameo against Athletico in the CL seemed to make them totally lose control.

In the game last night the other team seemed to have it in for him.

Not happy with his attitude yesterday based on highlights. He is so, so easy to wind up and channels his anger in all the wrong directions. He needs to learn to handle frustration and focus on his job rather than chasing referees or getting into fights. He is a senior player now, not a kid, and we need him to lead by example.

I'm backing him to have a big year but I've no patience for that bullshit. Grow up.
I loved his attitude. He's getting kicked to shit and he just kept going. He was genuinely assaulted twice in the area.

I don't know what he does to wind up the opposition but he seems to manage to do it quite often. It's not always a bad thing, his cameo against Athletico in the CL seemed to make them totally lose control.

In the game last night the other team seemed to have it in for him.
Good looking flash **** who plays with his socks down and tries to make you look silly with his stepovers..... thats how id see him if i was on the opposing side,and its why id try and put him in the stands.

Last edited:
Not really surprising that he still seems to be playing under pressure all the time when even the fans of his team pick a good performance apart like this. If he wasn't being ceaselessly criticised all over the place he might feel a bit more able to "relax". I've lost hope that many City fans will properly support him though, unfortunately.
If he's not delivering performances because people criticise him on bluemoon we should send him back to villa now.

How has it reached the point it's now the fans fault he hasn't delivered?

Not happy with his attitude yesterday based on highlights. He is so, so easy to wind up and channels his anger in all the wrong directions. He needs to learn to handle frustration and focus on his job rather than chasing referees or getting into fights. He is a senior player now, not a kid, and we need him to lead by example.

I'm backing him to have a big year but I've no patience for that bullshit. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.