10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep identified the lack of confidence and backed him his press conference. Jack then delivered with a run to the near post to score the opener against Wolves and also got the man sent off - although Jack didn't know much about it! He was instrumental in pinning united back and he didn't just stay wide, his burst forwards centrally created the space for De Bruyne to then play that ridiculous pass to Haaland.

The next step for Jack is to decide what he's going to do earlier. There's still a little bit of uncertainty over whether he's going to pass or shoot, which is still down to his desire to hit the goals and assists he wants. If he ignores that pressure and just plays naturally, as we're seeing more and more, he'll deliver.
Yes, you’re right and it should be pointed out more that De Bruyne’s ridiculous world-class cross might not have happened if he didn’t have the space created my Grealish.

Yes, you’re right and it should be pointed out more that De Bruyne’s ridiculous world-class cross might not have happened if he didn’t have the space created my Grealish.
Yeah Grealish manipulated poor Eriksen before passed to kdb. KDB with that much space - you know something will happen! Although I thought KDB will shoot....

Jack has arrived. The boo boys are about to go into hiding.

I'll be here for it :)

3 out of 4 of his grandparents are/were Irish. It’s probably why he likes to go out on the pop!

So were mine. 3/4. My surname is very obviously Irish too. Yet I honestly don't feel even remotely Irish. My mum was raised in Manchester, my dad in North Wales and moved to Manchester at 16. I absolutely 100% consider myself English, and more Welsh actually than Irish, because of my dad and his family living there. I wouldn't blame Grealish for feeling similar re England.

I've always found identity really interesting. Makes me smile when you hear Americans say 'im Irish', with genuine sincerity, when they're referring to someone in their family from about one hundred years ago that they never met, and they couldn't look, act and sound more American. How far do you wanna go back and stop before you decide where you're actually from? Ha. Anyway, sorry to derail the thread. Just think it's a really interesting conversation.

So were mine. 3/4. My surname is very obviously Irish too. Yet I honestly don't feel even remotely Irish. My mum was raised in Manchester, my dad in North Wales and moved to Manchester at 16. I absolutely 100% consider myself English, and more Welsh actually than Irish, because of my dad and his family living there. I wouldn't blame Grealish for feeling similar re England.

I've always found identity really interesting. Makes me smile when you hear Americans say 'im Irish', with genuine sincerity, when they're referring to someone in their family from about one hundred years ago that they never met, and they couldn't look, act and sound more American. How far do you wanna go back and stop before you decide where you're actually from? Ha. Anyway, sorry to derail the thread. Just think it's a really interesting conversation.
Who am I to tell you how you feel?

You may have the wrath of @aguero93:20 upon you soon though!

If we didn't already know your surname some fun could be had with this post!

Jack has arrived. The boo boys are about to go into hiding.

I'll be here for it :)
Im not so sure mate,some have never accepted him and i don't think that will ever change.Even now some of the praise is attached to a 'but' or is given begrudgingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.