10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hiding just move on to the next target, Ederson seems to be heading the queue to be next. There must always be one though apparently.

It will Bellingham for sure if we get him next summer. The transfer thread already seen the sign someone will hate him for some reason for the rest of his career at City.

I think the last few games, Jack has grown into the blue shirt, he looks more confident and commanding more of the ball, puts more of a shift in and seems to want to get at his man a bit. I have a feeling the G/A numbers will soon flow

Im not so sure mate,some have never accepted him and i don't think that will ever change.Even now some of the praise is attached to a 'but' or is given begrudgingly.

Pretty simple for me. I criticised him when he was playing badly. Recently he's been sensational and I've got nothing but praise for him. Most will be the same. It's nothing like the Sterling situation, where he would get abuse whether he played well or not.

Another very good performance from him tonight. But nothing more than the type of performance we should be expecting from him whenever he starts, whoever we're up against, because he's an extremely good footballer.

it must be a G/A curse...

If Segio Gomez shot went directly in, then Grealish would get at least an assist...

Much improved performance by Jack tonight. Pity he didn't get on the score sheet. 2 great saves by the goalkeeper denied him.

I could care less about his G/A stats. We have plenty of others in the team to provide that. He was sensational tonight, and has earned an extended run in the team. He looks to be maturing into his role.

Keep it up, Jack lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.