10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
FeVYY8OXECQ-ksf

That run for the last goal I think was just sublime, he carried the ball from our own half and put it on a plate for mahrez to square it.

He was unlucky not to bag his own goal. And then doesn’t even get the assist for Gomez goal either.

Another great performance though.

Very nice performance, more of that please.

Visibly disappointed not to score, but I'm encouraged that he's taking more shots, and his influence on the pitch is way more than his G/A numbers. Involved in the build-up of so much good the team did tonight.

Hope the 90 mins boosts his fitness and the MOTM boosts his confidence. We need him full of both.

When he runs through the middle, he looks unstoppable. Visibly disappointed not to assist or score but he was really good tonight. Enjoyed the performance. Just needs to listen to Pep and play with freedom and he’ll enjoy his football.

That interview proves everything I thought… he really does think only a goal/assist means he played well. He needs to stop obsessing over his stats and just play.
He never really used to bother about it prior to the move (from his interviews and such at Villa) but the price tag, chatter online and also in the media will obviously affect him but if he carries on playing as he did tonight, he’ll find himself in the eleven more often than not.

Class performance, unlucky not to get the goal but great signs for city as Grealish looks to be getting better and more dangerous with each game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.