10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish haters RN;

giphy.gif

He never really used to bother about it prior to the move (from his interviews and such at Villa) but the price tag, chatter online and also in the media will obviously affect him but if he carries on playing as he did tonight, he’ll find himself in the eleven more often than not.
Yes He did not bother about it at all before Smith took over Villa and only started to care when he tried hard to impress Southgate to get into England squad.

At Villa he was the captain and a win mattered the most to him.

After the move he changed...

Pretty simple for me. I criticised him when he was playing badly. Recently he's been sensational and I've got nothing but praise for him. Most will be the same. It's nothing like the Sterling situation, where he would get abuse whether he played well or not.
I disagree about Sterling,but he's gone, so let's concentrate on giving this lad a fair crack and let sleeping dogs lie.

Very good tonight. What I’m most happy with is the fact is that he has been very consistent in over the past 3-4 games, not just a one off. Seems like he’s turned a corner, or in the process of doing so.

As for the goals, well, I don’t care if he isn’t banging in 15 a season. David Silva was usually getting about 5-7 league goals a season and nobody minded he wasn’t a great goalscorer because of what he brought to the team. I’m not saying Grealish is Silva, but the point is if he contributes the way he has been in games like tonight, then that’s massively beneficial to the team.

Besides, if he keeps playing with confidence and being direct like he’s starting to be, then he’ll get his assists and bag few goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.