10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding performance from him tonight. He showed all of the talents and quality we expected when we purchased him.

And this showing lends (at least some measure of) support to the assertion many of us have made that his best position is in midfield, not on the wing (though, he can do a job there, as well).

May this confident, decisive, determined Jack continue to reach new heights.

Never doubted the lad.

Quality person and player.

The team looks balanced now with Phil and Jack on the wings.

I think with Haaland doing his thing, it has taken the spotlight off Grealish and he is now finding his feet.

The club has bought some unbelievable players recently. Spoiled as fans.

Despite the nonsense,he was never poor.....but getting his mojo back proper now.
I disagree, he was poor ((judging by his Villa form) for much of last season and several games this season. Too predictable, couldn't beat a man, received the ball choosing short easy passes, looked bereft of belief and confidence, tbh.

I was critical whether he had the heart and desire to want this enough. To be a winner and a survivor in this squad takes a high level of drive and consistency, something Jack had in abundance at Villa but struggled(,was struggling) to adapt to and step up to Pep's demands until what, the last 3 games? I think so.

Unlike some on here, I'm not a poster wanting any City player to fail to trot ot the cliched "told you so" bollocks. No, I want every player who puts on our shirt to be a shining success and do us and the club proud.

And I'm so pleased Grealish is now showing us is qualities as to why we signed him. I just hope he continues this run of form gaining belief and momentum to become a consistent world class player we know he can be. It's up to him, and I'll be absolutely delighted if he does become what's expected of him. Here's hoping.

I disagree, he was poor ((judging by his Villa form) for much of last season and several games this season. Too predictable, couldn't beat a man, received the ball choosing short easy passes, looked bereft of belief and confidence, tbh.

I was critical whether he had the heart and desire to want this enough. To be a winner and a survivor in this squad takes a high level of drive and consistency, something Jack had in abundance at Villa but struggled(,was struggling) to adapt to and step up to Pep's demands until what, the last 3 games? I think so.

Unlike some on here, I'm not a poster wanting any City player to fail to trot ot the cliched "told you so" bollocks. No, I want every player who puts on our shirt to be a shining success and do us and the club proud.

And I'm so pleased Grealish is now showing us is qualities as to why we signed him. I just hope he continues this run of form gaining belief and momentum to become a consistent world class player we know he can be. It's up to him, and I'll be absolutely delighted if he does become what's expected of him. Here's hoping.
There’s an old saying form is temporary Class is Permanent that’s Jackie Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.