10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure anyone can be singled out in that match, it was such a none event match wise, i really cant think of anyone bar akanji and rodri who would of warranted more than a 5/10 , so why has jack been singled out ?
Because they've had to wait 4 or 5 games to be able to do it recently so clearly been chomping at the bit. Its a tough life hating a player that isn't playing badly.

I only call the posters who I feel deserve to be called names, names. It’s an acceptable stance to take and as most of your posts on here regardless of subject show you up as a bit of a tit I feel it’s my duty to point it out.
I’m not smitten, far from it. I just don’t like undeserved criticism.
He’s turned in several match winning performances since he’s been here btw, I’ll just have a quick look now to see if you posted well done on any of them.
Of course I’m going to presume you’re one of those who only count goals as a match winning performance so I won’t be getting my hopes up of finding anything.

Can you name these match winning performances?

He’s been better as of late, but last night was yet another opportunity to turn in a match winning performance and he failed.

NO, he wasn’t alone, but where he is alone, he’s the only senior forward that hasn’t put in individual match winning performance to date.

That is the aspect of his game that he really really needs to up.

I thought Jack was excellent...ah well.

Far from excellent,but no worse than any of our other midfielders/forwards.Clearly he was under instruction to retain possession and clearly Copenhagen were under instruction to target and rile him.....which the useless ref was happy to allow.

I only call the posters who I feel deserve to be called names, names. It’s an acceptable stance to take and as most of your posts on here regardless of subject show you up as a bit of a tit I feel it’s my duty to point it out.
I’m not smitten, far from it. I just don’t like undeserved criticism.
He’s turned in several match winning performances since he’s been here btw, I’ll just have a quick look now to see if you posted well done on any of them.
Of course I’m going to presume you’re one of those who only count goals as a match winning performance so I won’t be getting my hopes up of finding anything.
I've chosen to 'Ignore' you as I find your self appointed role as Head of the Grealish Police is tiresome..

Can you name these match winning performances?

He’s been better as of late, but last night was yet another opportunity to turn in a match winning performance and he failed.

NO, he wasn’t alone, but where he is alone, he’s the only senior forward that hasn’t put in individual match winning performance to date.

That is the aspect of his game that he really really needs to up.
I class a match winning performance as playing his part in a win. I don’t judge only on personal stats in a game I judge on wherever somebody has contributed to the game in an effective and positive way.
You obviously look at it differently. The fact that his main detractors on here fail to see this City team as a sum of its parts where each individual has a role to play in order for is to be successful says a lot about their mindset.
Crack on digging him out at every opportunity and I’ll crack on defending him if I feel it’s unjust.

I class a match winning performance as playing his part in a win. I don’t judge only on personal stats in a game I judge on wherever somebody has contributed to the game in an effective and positive way.
You obviously look at it differently. The fact that his main detractors on here fail to see this City team as a sum of its parts where each individual has a role to play in order for is to be successful says a lot about their mindset.
Crack on digging him out at every opportunity and I’ll crack on defending him if I feel it’s unjust.

That’s not what a match winning performance is though. That’s playing well in a side that wins. That’s an example of being a cog in a machine.

A matching winning performance is turning it on when the team needs it. He’s been an affective cog on many an occasion. I think we’re all waiting for that game he changes all on his own..

That’s not what a match winning performance is though. That’s playing well in a side that wins. That’s an example of being a cog in a machine.

A matching winning performance is turning it on when the team needs it. He’s been an affective cog on many an occasion. I think we’re all waiting for that game he changes all on his own..
Again, that’s your and others view of what’s expected from him to be classed as a match winner. It’s not mine and seldom does this particular version of City rely on any individual to win a game on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.