10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a job as required by his manager......oh ffs please ! His manager wants him to be creative make assists and score a goal every now and then and that's not unreasonable for the money we have paid and the salary Jack is on .

Is that too much to ask for a massive fee and top wage

You obviously know everything - but don’t understand that the fee paid is irrelevant

Are you trying to tell me Grealish is NOT played as an “attacking midfielder/forward”? If so, you might want to let Jack know! Maybe that’s why he’s flattering to deceive after a spurt of strong performances.

…BECAUSE he didn’t play???

Did I wander onto the Joke Thread by mistake?! ;-)

Didn’t say that. I was just using statistics like the original poster

The irony of you attempting to use the term 'fanboy' as an insult when the very reason you joined this forum is solely because of your lust for Mahrez.
Are you obsessed with me ? Get off my back and get a life. Here we talk football, I am not interested in anything else. By the way, you can consult a therapist to treat your obsessions.

He doesn't need to "turn [anything] around". He's been playing well this season and there's no reason to think he won't keep getting better. Plenty of great ball-carrying runs yesterday. If people didn't see that they weren't paying attention to the game.

And interesting that you were a big admirer of his style of play at Villa but now you think he's a "shadow of his former self". Whose fault is that? Because you can bet your arse Jack would be delighted to be allowed to play like he did at Villa. The person who doesn't allow him to do that is Pep Guardiola.

God, there's some garbage spouted here, and about Grealish more than anyon
“Stats do not lie” you say -

Hahahahahsha. Course they do. They say whatever you want them to say.

Jack’s doing a job - as required by his manager. And he’s doing it well. It’s not his job to bang in goals - that’s Haalands job. Haaland doesn’t do what Jack does but quite rightly doesn’t get flack for it.
They both have their own jobs to do & do them well.
I disagree, his job is mainly to lay off assists and bang in goals. There is no single team in the world where scoring goals is the responsibility of one player only ! Pep goal scoring philosophy revolves around involving the whole front line ( false nine, rotation, switching roles..ect).

No,just sick of your biased bolllocks,and i will continue to pull you as long as you carry on with such.It does our club/fanbase no favours.
hhh, you can continue as you certainly have nothing else to do. Who are you to judge who and who does not do the club a favor ? Are you sheikh Mansour or Pep in disguise ? You are nothing but a fan (to be confirmed) like all of us here. I advise you against biting off more that you can chew.

He shouldn't care as most fans don't care. it's just a bit of internet nonsense.
He should care and the same as us as a fan base .His form is seriously poor and whatever anyone thinks on here, including they think pep is happy with him, he is way off any sort quality form, flashes and the odd good game are simply not good enough.

This season he looked far more like it, got himself a lot fitter ( his fitness levels were shocking last year) but sadly his form has dipped to average again the last few games, a huge let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.