10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season he looked far more like it, got himself a lot fitter ( his fitness levels were shocking last year) but sadly his form has dipped to average again the last few games, a huge let down.

Why single Jack out though? when other than Bernie and Erling,everyone is struggling for top form.

Why single Jack out though? when other than Bernie and Erling,everyone is struggling for top form.
Agreed but the others you mention have huge credit in the bank, Jack simply doesn't.

The club invested a fortune in him and he has not delivered and if you can't see that your blind.

The time for excuses is long gone, games like Saturday are ones Jack should be dominating.

He should care and the same as us as a fan base .His form is seriously poor and whatever anyone thinks on here, including they think pep is happy with him, he is way off any sort quality form, flashes and the odd good game are simply not good enough.

This season he looked far more like it, got himself a lot fitter ( his fitness levels were shocking last year) but sadly his form has dipped to average again the last few games, a huge let down.
The fan base couldn't give a toss, you know what I never heard any fan mention on Saturday, what Grealish said that's what. His form is fine, if it wasn't he wouldn't play.He had a decent game on Saturday. You can't see it, it doesn't matter to anyone.He'll still play and as far as I can see and hear he gets supported in the ground, nothing else matters.

Reactions: CC1
The fan base couldn't give a toss, you know what I never heard any fan mention on Saturday, what Grealish said that's what. His form is fine, if it wasn't he wouldn't play.He had a decent game on Saturday. You can't see it, it doesn't matter to anyone.He'll still play and as far as I can see and hear he gets supported in the ground, nothing else matters.
That's simply not true, and if we don't care it's utterly bizarre.

We all need and want Jack Grealish and EVERY player in sky blue to perform at their highest level.

We all need and want Jack Grealish and EVERY player in sky blue to perform at their highest level.
Why should anyone care what he said when he was pissed after winning the league. Seems only you do.

Yet for some strange reason it’s only this thread which gets bumped continuously by the same half dozen whenever he isn’t a 10 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.