10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't talk about Souness, Souness talked about him. The only ones concerned about his Almirez comments seem to be a couple of bluemonn posters, bit odd.
He responded to him just yesterday in an interview with the French newspaper L'equipe

He just needs to stop talking about it, roll up his sleeves and put the work in. Love from the fans and nice words from the manager wouldn't stop neutrals from seeing and saying things as they really are.

He responded to him just yesterday in an interview with the French newspaper L'equipe

He just needs to stop talking about it, roll up his sleeves and put the work in. Love from the fans and nice words from the manager wouldn't stop neutrals from seeing and saying things as they really are.
You think he isn't putting the work in ? How are things really ?

We’ve reached the stage where it’s frowned upon to call a reality TV show rubbish, but actively encouraged to call one of our players out at every opportunity.
Jack will be OK. Sure, a goal here and there will do him the power of good but them I'm sure those who don't rate him will move onto something else to criticise him for.
That's the beauty of Grealish, you can always find something...

Jack will be OK. Sure, a goal here and there will do him the power of good but them I'm sure those who don't rate him will move onto something else to criticise him for.
That's the beauty of Grealish, you can always find something...
Even if he did do better, the Ederson thread would become very popular!

I cannot imagine this same argument for Bernardo or KDB. imagine they had seasons like 2 goals, 2 assists for PL all year but obviously high up in these hidden stats that Grealish is the master of.
would we all say KDB and Bernardo does not have to rack up big numbers because they do important work?

we are in a lucky situation that Haaland so far outscoring all expectations, probably overscoring his xG to and did not need the usual "lets wait 12 months until he beds in" before he starts scoring regularly. otherwise we would need to rely heavily on goals coming from Mahrez (his form died), Grealish (he hardly ever scores), while Gundo also not putting up high numbers going forward.
I see this argument being made for Bernardo all the time and I agree with it. Appreciate his numbers tend to be better than Jack's anyway, but still the point stands... what he does for the team can't just be measured in goals and assists, and if he's not getting those numbers he's still a key part of how we play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.