10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d be pissed off if we won every game?

Who the fuck do you support luv?

And don’t be so uncouth. It’s red wine whilst cooking Sunday dinner luv
As if we are going to win every game without Haaland ......daft argument

The team have won every game this season in which Grealish started, bar the game we had 10 men in.

He‘s still getting slated in here.

He’s closer to winning all games he starts in than Haaland currently is. Hence his analogy.
He said if we won every game without Haaland scoring......fuckin ridiculous argument

Having a striker who doesn't score goals? Wouldn't just be me who would be pissed off with that.

I'll let you get back to your Sunday beers and being a condescending ****. 'okay luv?'
Kye1991... tells me everything I need to know. Do you actually know anything about football? Or for that matter anything about a TEAM game?

You’d be pissed off if we won every game?

Who the fuck do you support luv?

And don’t be so uncouth. It’s red wine whilst cooking Sunday dinner luv
Have you forgotten how to read? Maybe the big red nose hindered your vision.

You've taken something iv never said and then somehow used it to question me with.

Kye1991... tells me everything I need to know. Do you actually know anything about football? Or for that matter anything about a TEAM game?
What my username? Lol , crazyadi hahaha what does my username tell you that fills you with so much knowledge. Bearing in mind if my username truly did tell you everything you need to know there would be no need for your two follow up questions.

All I keep hearing is team team team, individual doesn't matter.

Why do we have a player performance section on the forum at all.

This thread is utterly bizarre: top of the league; qualified top of the CL group with a game to spare, yet some are singling out a player for criticism,
What is it about our fan base that some always need a player to be negative about?
I think the problem is some posters have criticised Jack for his lack of goals and assists, fair enough imo. (what is a player thread for if you cant criticise or praise a player).
Jacks fans leapt to his defence and pointed out his ball retention and winning of free kicks. (and some insinuated that Jacks detractors either know nothing about football or are really not good City fans).

This of course led to an escalation of the disagreement.

It's not "utterly bizarre" it's just the same as any other argument that escalates to ridicule and name calling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.