10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked the bits where him and Foden linked up in the first half. Got a glimpse of what I've wanted to see since he joined. Obviously they're not going to start next to each other in most games but it looks like it will be fun when it does happen.

Yeah the chemistry is so nice

Played as well as he could have in that first half,he frightens the life out of defenders the way he uses his body and technique - his football is a joy to watch at times.

The link up/telepathy with Foden could be very special if its allowed to blossom,however.....it's still a shame Pep cant/wont allow him to fully express himself.

Played as well as he could have in that first half,he frightens the life out of defenders the way he uses his body and technique - his football is a joy to watch at times.

The link up/telepathy with Foden could be very special if its allowed to blossom,however.....it's still a shame Pep cant/wont allow him to fully express himself.
He was excellent and the relationship with Foden could clearly turn out to be something special. Regarding the last point, it's just a balance and we play the percentages more than most teams: there is little Pep hates more than a player losing possession, especially when we are high up the pitch.

He was excellent and the relationship with Foden could clearly turn out to be something special. Regarding the last point, it's just a balance and we play the percentages more than most teams: there is little Pep hates more than a player losing possession, especially when we are high up the pitch.

Yeah i get the balance,but i feel the reward would far outweigh the negative.It will never happen though as we encourage the sideways/backward pass,the possession stats,in most circumstances and that does not lend itself to Grealish football.

Feel sorry for him. Wasted on the right wing. Jack should be playing further in or in midfield.

Too late, the fanboys argued when he was subbed off, and are still holding a grudge with Pep. Dispite a change in tempo, intensity and the win, they are mad as f**k that he was subbed off.
You’re a proper **** of a poster. Latch onto a successful team, wouldn’t find the Etihad on a map if it was pointed out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.