10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Bernardo and David got stick for their lack of numbers at various points and they are/ were infinitely better and more valuable players to their teams. Besides, they're still better goalscorers than Jack, even from deeper positions.

not-listening.gif

Perhaps he can be booked an appointment with Rico Lewis. Perhaps he can learn a thing or two about avoiding shins and opponents calves! Or maybe not, or maybe he just simply has a thing for calves, his calves and opponents calves, just seem to fascinate him!
You had me in stitches mate.

This is madness!! Honestly, you can say he should do this or do that because you expect a 100m player to do unbelievable things every game but to say he’s not effective in the way we play is so far off it sends my head west. He’s exactly what Pep wants for the way we play!! Like the perfect fucking Pep player. Jesus.

He isn’t and that’s why he’s left out of the biggest games.

I agree, he was at least positive last night, but as @ninjamonkey said. It just resulted in the same thing. Considered safe play back to someone else.

It’s a non event game, but it’s yet another opportunity passed for him to really have an influence on the game.

I always feel sorry for both him and Mahrez when they start together, they’re just both too similar and too predictable.

No one would argue we weren’t far better when he went off.

It was another 6/10 performance, but he’s got to start putting the goal under pressure.

I thought he played pretty well. Issue first half was more about inverted full backs which just wasn't working and was leading to Palmer and Mahrez in particular being in the same sort of space.

He was more dynamic than usual.

He can still do more but you know when he gets the ball that something could happen, even if it often doesn't! I quite like doing that to myself.

He was great first half.. and his general play this season has been good.. he’s not a numbers man and people need to accept that, neither was David, nor is Bernie.. that’s fine as we have plenty of players who deliver numbers and one that delivers a whole teams worth himself. I am enjoying watching Jack play this season.

Can people stop saying this. For a start, Bernardo in the main and Silva always under Pep played centrally..
Secondly, Bernardo returned 20 direct goal involvements last season with some amazing and crucial goals.
He’s already on 7 direct goal involvements this season.. That's more than Grealish all last season.

The sickness in here is very real.
Pep tells us that he was the best player in the first-half, and we need him for the next game, yet some STILL cannot accept it.
This was a dead rubber, a match that gave opportunity to change the team, rest players, introduce young ones, and substitute the best to keep them fresh. Using the mentality some have in this thread, KDB was only given twenty minutes because he isn't an important player.

Just wondering, have you posted similar in the Mahrez thread? Because he said Mahrez was great too. Have you ever considered he’s trying to build the confidence of two clearly struggling players?

Last edited:
No one would argue we weren’t far better when he went off
Too late, the fanboys argued when he was subbed off, and are still holding a grudge with Pep. Dispite a change in tempo, intensity and the win, they are mad as f**k that he was subbed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.