10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, you can count but failed in the ability to discuss the point.
Absolutely no one is discussing whether or not he is doing what pep asks him to do, because no one knows, including you. We are discussing what we see with our own eyes from our perspective. The only person who brings pep into this is you.

Once again you've thrown in your catch phrase about pep 'agreeing with them' which no one has ever said.

Go to the pep performance thread. Sidenote I don't think once pep has told jack not to get goals or assists.

He will be going nowhere. Think there’s a few in here who need to come to terms with that. I don’t think he’ll be getting judged by the same metric within the club that he is by some fans. I’m sure there’ll be more expected from him from Pep but overall I don’t think he’ll be too disappointed by him so far.

I don't expect him to be sold yet. But we need a wide player who can get goals/assists. No matter how you look at things, Grealish numbers are embarrassing.

As for Pep not being disappointed with him. There is a reason he is often benched for the most important games.

I don't expect him to be sold yet. But we need a wide player who can get goals/assists. No matter how you look at things, Grealish numbers are embarrassing.

As for Pep not being disappointed with him. There is a reason he is often benched for the most important games.
He needs some goals and assists. Think we can all agree on that.

And we lose when he doesn't play that most important match against dipper, not saying starting him will guarantee to win. maybe the outcome will be different.

I've just looked at the CL table and you are right.

Grealish going off when we were losing against Sevilla and Grealish going off when we were losing to Dortmund were both pivotal decision that saw us top the group.

Pep definitely knows what he's doing when we are struggling and need to go back to 11 men.
Lots of people think that when someone comes off the pitch they have failed, that is absolute bollocks it is because they have run their bollocks off, take a good look at how many times Pep has left a losing side on the pitch to put right their failings.

He is winning me over, just, but I wish he could score when he gets the chance, he had a wonderful opportunity yesterday and it went well-wide. He scored from those situations at Villa, so he should be doing it for us.

Give your head a shake, when you have finished ask yourself why did Pep buy him? why does Pep play him?, a slightly different player but with similar stats is Silva, so is Gundogan`s if you take his goals away which will happen this year as we have Haaland, it is not wrong to not understand someones strengths, you just have to understand who it is the media is attacking and why.
Lets just say this has an awful lot to do with Maguire.
Give your head a shake and tell me any game that he has changed or played a key role in. I get the press may give him a hard time especially when compared to Sancho who gets off very lightly, but Jack has hardly set the world alight since being at City.

Almiron is making him look like a moron so that should be incentive for Jack to add more end product to his game. I don't have a big issue with his larger than life act even though some may call it a bit cringe but the moment he crossed the line was mocking a fellow pro. You do that and you invite everyone else to point a finger at you.

Almiron is making him look like a moron so that should be incentive for Jack to add more end product to his game. I don't have a big issue with his larger than life act even though some may call it a bit cringe but the moment he crossed the line was mocking a fellow pro. You do that and you invite everyone else to point a finger at you.
He's talked the talk but certainly not walked the walk -yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.