10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice video. He’s done quite a bit of these sorts of interactions over the years. Suprised that it never makes the main stream media. However when he goes out and celebrates the end of the season and winning the league the media are all over him like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat.

I didn’t know that his sister had celebral palsy. Also didn’t his brother die at birth or something along those lines. Tough tough times as a kid for jack I would imagine and then have the mental strength to make it as a professional footballer. Top lad.

Very nice video. He’s done quite a bit of these sorts of interactions over the years. Suprised that it never makes the main stream media. However when he goes out and celebrates the end of the season and winning the league the media are all over him like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat.

I didn’t know that his sister had celebral palsy. Also didn’t his brother die at birth or something along those lines. Tough tough times as a kid for jack I would imagine and then have the mental strength to make it as a professional footballer. Top lad.
Just for context - his little brother died when he was a few months old.

This happened a few years back, after the match where the Birmingham fan hit him and he scored the winning goal, he got trolled online with pictures of his brother's grave and taunts about his death.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...-mock-grealish-brother-died-villa-birmingham/

Some people are fucking scumbags.

Anyway, lovely video with Finlay and I hope to see the celebration very soon.

Fabulous tonight. I love watching him when he’s running at players and direct every time he gets it. No matter what tonight, he attacked his full back and aimed to get a shot off as quickly as he could. Thrilling when he’s like that.

Great match. Two concerns though:

1) He is much better with a natural fullback, but Gomez is a terrible defender, so he will never play in an important match. We really need a LB to see the best of Jack.
2) I don't know if I've seen a player with this technique being so awful at final product. There is no way he cannot improve this. I am sure a lot of it is mental, but still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.