10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really think he won’t have a specific training plan that details every day between end of his World Cup and return to City? He’s not some ten Bob Sunday league player back from a week with the lads in Tenerife. Pep will be 10000% behind where he is, what he’s doing.

That one slice of pizza,that may even be a publicity stunt and/or intended to wind up a few blood sniffing numpties,will probably do him the world of good considering his training regime and usual dietary strictness.

Jack boiling the piss of his haters yet again! lol.

It would have served Jack better to get back to Manchester at get training to play! He hardly had a kick at the World Cup so why is he on holiday?!
81 minutes football in the last six weeks .
Technically , OK , yes, Pep said he could have time off after the World Cup , but I don't think this quite reflects the attitude of a player who is determined to deliver, prove a point, and make himself undroppable. I can't speak for Pep, but I'm not impressed.

Not good to see from a player that needs to show his club he is serious about becoming a major part of this team.

He has hardly played for 2 months and had a glorified holiday in Qatar, it would have looked good for all involved to get back to Manchester ASAP and work his trolleys off and be chomping at the bit to show it was wrong he did not play more at the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.