10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some absolute squares in this thread. He's got a week off so he's using it. He's doing literally nowt wrong.
No nothing wrong but I seem to remember a certain Bernardo Silva after a very underwhelming first season, giving up his summer holiday's and returning early to go out to the USA pre season.

Bernardo from that moment on became a regular in the team, his attitude was magnificent and his dedication to the club beyond question.

81 minutes football in the last six weeks .
Technically , OK , yes, Pep said he could have time off after the World Cup , but I don't think this quite reflects the attitude of a player who is determined to deliver, prove a point, and make himself undroppable. I can't speak for Pep, but I'm not impressed.

agreed mate and i hope pep makes that point as well. KDB and Gundogan early out and back training and playing in a friendly in the academy stadium and played ALOT more football than Grealish, Phillips and Cancelo? They should be back and show determination to start fighting to get our season going again.

agreed mate and i hope pep makes that point as well. KDB and Gundogan early out and back training and playing in a friendly in the academy stadium and played ALOT more football than Grealish, Phillips and Cancelo? They should be back and show determination to start fighting to get our season going again.

Maybe he and others have been instructed to take more time off? Maybe he's carrying a niggle and has been told he doesn't need to report back to training yet?

I'm not exactly Jack's #1 fan as a player but we quite literally have no idea why he isn't training and I'm pretty sure it's a complete non-issue.

I was expecting/hoping that the England players would be back in training now (mainly so we could put out a stronger team against Liverpool), but the club know what they’re doing. Grealish has literally done nothing wrong here.

Maybe he and others have been instructed to take more time off? Maybe he's carrying a niggle and has been told he doesn't need to report back to training yet?

I'm not exactly Jack's #1 fan as a player but we quite literally have no idea why he isn't training and I'm pretty sure it's a complete non-issue.

i certainly think the lads who arent back have been given time off mate no question but it wouldnt have done certainly Jack and Kalvin any harm to take a week and then get back to fight for their shirt?

i certainly think the lads who arent back have been given time off mate no question but it wouldnt have done certainly Jack and Kalvin any harm to take a week and then get back to fight for their shirt?
Phillips needs as much training and conditioning as possible, he has hardly played for 16 months!

KDB and Gundo went away after they got knocked out.

They’ll have been told to get on holiday to stop mental burnout in the last part of season.

If you want someone to blame for the team being weak against Liverpool it’s the FA and Carabao schedulers
100% on the fixtures, the game on Thursday is a joke from the FL, devalues the competition completely.

Also, why does everyone act like the only tiring thing in football is the 90 minutes? Training every day in the boiling heat is also tiring. He wasn't in Qatar for a laugh with his feet up. Still clearly working hard...so City have told him to recuperate. It's a 6 hour flight back to Manchester from New York. Nothing at all really. He's gone there to just do some sight seeing, harmlessly walking around and looking at Home Alone locations! He's hardly getting smashed, but people are still laying into him for following club orders. Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.