10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 minutes football in the last six weeks .
Technically , OK , yes, Pep said he could have time off after the World Cup , but I don't think this quite reflects the attitude of a player who is determined to deliver, prove a point, and make himself undroppable. I can't speak for Pep, but I'm not impressed.
He'll be absolutely gutted

Considering many think he contributes fuck all when he does train, maybe a little breather will get more out of him. The club have given him time off so he's rightfully making the most of it.

We don't yet know the impact of the World Cup. For some the continued competitive football will be a benefit over a few friendlies and some warm weather training. For others, the rest will be beneficial. We've got a big squad, we escaped injuries and we just need to manage the mental health of the team to ensure they park the World Cup now and are ready to fight for City.

Jesus - we’ve got some proper dickheads in our fanbase, the way they carry on about Jack.

Players have been given a set amount of time off based on when their National team left the World Cup.

Jack will be due back at the same time as the rest of the England lads, our Portuguese contingent, Ederson and Nathan Ake, as they all left at the QFs on 9th/10th December.

They’ve been given a rest by the Club as they’ve all been busy training/playing in Qatar the last few weeks, whilst the lads who didn’t qualify/weren’t selected have been on holiday.

If you’re whinging about Jack not coming back yet, why not have a pop at the other 9 players who are back at the same time?

Or is it only Jack who has to bust a gut and show he’s committed?

Jesus - we’ve got some proper dickheads in our fanbase, the way they carry on about Jack.

Players have been given a set amount of time off based on when their National team left the World Cup.

Jack will be back at the same time as the rest of the England lads, our Portuguese contingent, Ederson and Nathan Ake, as they all left at the QFs on 9th/10th December.

If you’re whinging about Jack not coming back yet, why not whinge at the other 9 who are back at the same time?

Or is it only Jack who has to bust a gut and show he’s committed?
Just Jack. Cost a fortune dont’cha know. He should be living at the City campus and only be allowed to leave his lodgings to train and on match days.

not really bothered if this upsets a few on here, but i think his attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

This is a guy who's barely played at the world cup, which followed a start to the season where his performances and input were mediocre at best. He has a huge point to prove, and really has to start knuckling down and showing he deserves to be a regular in our side. Jetting off to New York on a pointless trip just doesn't really send out the right messages imo.

Gundo, De Bruyne, absolute professionals. Jack has a lot of work to do i'm afraid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.