10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really bothered if this upsets a few on here, but i think his attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

This is a guy who's barely played at the world cup, which followed a start to the season where his performances and input were mediocre at best. He has a huge point to prove, and really has to start knuckling down and showing he deserves to be a regular in our side. Jetting off to New York on a pointless trip just doesn't really send out the right messages imo.

Gundo, De Bruyne, absolute professionals. Jack has a lot of work to do i'm afraid!
You know fuck all about his attitude. It won’t upset anyone what you think because we already know. You say the same shit once a month.

Good to know we have a fair few personal trainers who know exactly what a footballer needs in terms of diet and there fitness regime , give Pep a shout as it seems you know better than him and the club and the people employed by them.

Good to know we have a fair few personal trainers who know exactly what a footballer needs in terms of diet and there fitness regime , give Pep a shout as it seems you know better than him and the club and the people employed by them.

Especially where Jack is involved.......................because : he's not worth the money, a drunken out of control piss-head, womaniser, luxury player we didn't need , blah, blah, fucking blah

not really bothered if this upsets a few on here, but i think his attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

This is a guy who's barely played at the world cup, which followed a start to the season where his performances and input were mediocre at best. He has a huge point to prove, and really has to start knuckling down and showing he deserves to be a regular in our side. Jetting off to New York on a pointless trip just doesn't really send out the right messages imo.

Gundo, De Bruyne, absolute professionals. Jack has a lot of work to do i'm afraid!

KDB jetted to Lapland after Belgium was knocked out. Everyone has been given a same amount of time off.

His attitude stinks. Have you heard how much he went out of his way for the family of the disabled girl he greeted at City? Spending all evening with them, calling a cab for them, sorting them out with a box at another City game. Then there's the lad he did his celebration for. What a ****. If only he could focus on football instead.

And why should Grealish return early? To try to get on the bench watching Liverpool game?

He trained well and played well (perhaps his best mini-run of games at City) before we played Liverpool. And he was left on the bench and did not get a single minute when Gundo KDB Cancelo and Foden had a nightmare on the pitch.

So why bother? LOL

You know fuck all about his attitude. It won’t upset anyone what you think because we already know. You say the same shit once a month.
Always felt that his attitude towards City has been really good, whether his performances have been up to it is another argument, although I do feel he has improved this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.