10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um just stfu. Do you think Mbappe wasn’t allowed to go on holiday? Grealish could always have said ”No, i’m ready to come back and train”. He didn’t even complete a full 90 mins during the whole wc for heaven’s sake stop making excuses. The type of detail in the mindset that Mbappe is showing can make or break a player in the process of becoming world class. Grealish just dosen’t want enough like Mbappe.
There is no point of comparing them anyway ,Mbappe is on a whole different lvl of football.

There is no point of comparing them anyway ,Mbappe is on a whole different lvl of football.
That's not really the point even though its true.
But then I don't see many posts claiming Jack is one of the top 5 players in the world.

Um just stfu. Do you think Mbappe wasn’t allowed to go on holiday? Grealish could always have said ”No, i’m ready to come back and train”. He didn’t even complete a full 90 mins during the whole wc for heaven’s sake stop making excuses. The type of detail in the mindset that Mbappe is showing can make or break a player in the process of becoming world class. Grealish just dosen’t want enough like Mbappe.
Lol. Guessing you have the same issues with Foden, Walker, Stones & Phillips all being on holiday too?

We clearly have the wrong players in our squad eh? Oh, hang on a minute….

Lol. Guessing you have the same issues with Foden, Walker, Stones & Phillips all being on holiday too?

We clearly have the wrong players in our squad eh? Oh, hang on a minute….

Some could argue,not that I'm going against the break Pep has given them,is to think about coming back a little sooner,and especially likes of Grealish who played next to fuck all.

Also some could argue,he's had an holiday over there,pissing around in pool,with Rice etc etc.

Also some could argue,it then looks a bit strange that he's pictured in New York with a big piece of pepperoni pizza hanging out his gob,but as I said if it's a break they want then so be it.

But,and this is the big but,some could argue this next 6 months is huge for his City career to take off,so this will be revisited a lot by end of the season

Some could argue,not that I'm going against the break Pep has given them,is to think about coming back a little sooner,and especially likes of Grealish who played next to fuck all.

Also some could argue,he's had an holiday over there,pissing around in pool,with Rice etc etc.

Also some could argue,it then looks a bit strange that he's pictured in New York with a big piece of pepperoni pizza hanging out his gob,but as I said if it's a break they want then so be it.

But,and this is the big but,some could argue this next 6 months is huge for his City career to take off,so this will be revisited a lot by end of the season
Revisited more than it is now? Haha! It's probably the most bumped player thread on here and mostly for innocuous reasons that have nothing to do with his time on the pitch.
It is a big 6 months for him though.

Revisited more than it is now? Haha! It's probably the most bumped player thread on here and mostly for innocuous reasons that have nothing to do with his time on the pitch.
It is a big 6 months for him though.

That's the issue mate,his off field antics are a bigger highlight for him than what happens on the field.

Heart of gold as witnessed by us all,good lad that way,but big part of him he's a dick at times,and needs to kick on immediately,hence why I say some could argue otherwise.

I'm not sure which way it'll pan out,but I'd be a little concerned if i was him,but then again like I did say he is a bit of a dick at times,so he's probably not concerned at all.

That's the issue mate,his off field antics are a bigger highlight for him than what happens on the field.

Heart of gold as witnessed by us all,good lad that way,but big part of him he's a dick at times,and needs to kick on immediately,hence why I say some could argue otherwise.

I'm not sure which way it'll pan out,but I'd be a little concerned if i was him,but then again like I did say he is a bit of a dick at times,so he's probably not concerned at all.
He's made mistakes in the past that deserve calling out but he's certainly stayed out of the limelight for the wrong reasons this season which we should take as a positive.

Anyone arguing against a holiday clearly hasn’t thought about all the sports science our players have access to & the fact that this is an atypical season

Personally, I’d rather trust what the club have told the players to do, rather than spit my dummy out because I want a full strength team tomorrow

I’m struggling to understand the problem anyone has with pizza being eaten? Any idea why some have a problem with that?

Haha best thing about this, is the people who are slagging him off for being away are the same poeple who dont want him on the pitch anyway.

This is all down to pep. I think its strange to give them so long off, but its what pep and his team recommend and hes got a pretty good record of getting it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.