10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really bothered if this upsets a few on here, but i think his attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

This is a guy who's barely played at the world cup, which followed a start to the season where his performances and input were mediocre at best. He has a huge point to prove, and really has to start knuckling down and showing he deserves to be a regular in our side. Jetting off to New York on a pointless trip just doesn't really send out the right messages imo.

Gundo, De Bruyne, absolute professionals. Jack has a lot of work to do i'm afraid!
Gundo and Kdb are completely different animals.

I wish people would stop comparing him with others who are a level above.

So you don't think Jack is professional enough, is that what you're saying?

Not an inch of fat on him. A dedicated trainer by all accounts. Now being slagged off because he's officially on a break in New York.

Have a word with yourself mate.

I know it's against the spirit of forums but I do wish there was a way to lock this thread.

Or for me to just never see it.

Gundo and Kdb are completely different animals.

I wish people would stop comparing him with others who are a level above.

So you don't think Jack is professional enough, is that what you're saying?

Not an inch of fat on him. A dedicated trainer by all accounts. Now being slagged off because he's officially on a break in New York.

Have a word with yourself mate.

But he had a slice of pizza though! The swine!

Might be the first time he's ever been able to go away around Christmas. Very likely the first time as an adult, given there's Boxing Day matches every year. I imagine he'll be both massively excited about his holiday and also enormously grateful to the club for allowing it.

Didn't play much in Qatar but looked very sharp in the England training videos. Was presumably training hard, and in significant heat, too.

The club is always good at giving players their free time when it can be done. It stops them from burning out and it keeps them happy at the club, and that's good for us on and off the pitch.

Let the bloke eat a slice of pizza and pretend he's in Home Alone.

not really bothered if this upsets a few on here, but i think his attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

This is a guy who's barely played at the world cup, which followed a start to the season where his performances and input were mediocre at best. He has a huge point to prove, and really has to start knuckling down and showing he deserves to be a regular in our side. Jetting off to New York on a pointless trip just doesn't really send out the right messages imo.

Gundo, De Bruyne, absolute professionals. Jack has a lot of work to do i'm afraid!
As you know him so well, please tell us about his attitude.

Also, this huge point he has to prove, who is that to exactly?

I know it's against the spirit of forums but I do wish there was a way to lock this thread.

Or for me to just never see it.
I’d just be happy with people waiting a little while longer to jump on and slag him off, you know, maybe the next game he doesn’t perform or something like that.
I accept I may be pissing in the wind on this one,

I’d just be happy with people waiting a little while longer to jump on and slag him off, you know, maybe the next game he doesn’t perform or something like that.
I accept I may be pissing in the wind on this one,

No use knocking at an empty house !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.