10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d just be happy with people waiting a little while longer to jump on and slag him off, you know, maybe the next game he doesn’t perform or something like that.
I accept I may be pissing in the wind on this one,
Even better if as supporters we did just that and accentuated the positives so he doesn’t feel so pressured by a price tag that was not of his making.
I imagine he is his own biggest critic but he can only play when selected and as the manager demands of him. I read a quote from Bernardo last week that pointed how much space is created by Jack as teams focus on defending against him.
Yes the media portray him as a bit of lad and he may well be but he returned to City after the summer break in great shape as he had been working with Velocity on his own dollar during his quieter Greek holiday after his well publicised Vegas trip.
We also know he has a big heart and finds time to do thoughtful & heart warming things within the community.
Supporters keep up the good work, doubters give him a break and let him do what he does best by being Jack Grealish, City’s number 10.

That one slice of pizza,that may even be a publicity stunt and/or intended to wind up a few blood sniffing numpties,will probably do him the world of good considering his training regime and usual dietary strictness.

Jack boiling the piss of his haters yet again! lol.
Terrible dress sense, but anyone who has a problem with a professional footballer eating a slice of pizza is an absolute fucking moron

Apologies to any morons out there who have a problem with a professional footballer eating pizza

I’d just be happy with people waiting a little while longer to jump on and slag him off, you know, maybe the next game he doesn’t perform or something like that.
I accept I may be pissing in the wind on this one,
You can expect silence when he performs well and a pile on when he performs to a similar level as other favourites. It is a shame that a small group are so triggered by him, but he isn't the first and he definitely won't be the last.

Terrible dress sense, but anyone who has a problem with a professional footballer eating a slice of pizza is an absolute fucking moron

Apologies to any morons out there who have a problem with a professional footballer eating pizza
The only mistake he made is eating sloppy pizza with a scarf on!

You may think l he has a terrible dress sense but he gets paid a ton of money for wearing that Gucci outfit.

Mbappe is already (!!!) back in training for PSG today, while Grealish is on holiday in NYC 2 weeks after not even playing full 90 mins in WC. Let that sink in ffs!!! That’s difference between a serial winner and a potential loser who still has alot to prove for the amount we paid…

Mbappe is already (!!!) back in training for PSG today, while Grealish is on holiday in NYC 2 weeks after not even playing full 90 mins in WC. Let that sink in ffs!!! That’s difference between a serial winner and a potential loser who still has alot to prove for the amount we paid…

Um you do know the reason Grealish is holiday right now because he is being told by Pep himself to take a break after World Cup elimination, it doesn't matter if the player itself want to back and straight to train. It's mandatory holiday for everyone and not for only Grealish himself.

Um you do know the reason Grealish is holiday right now because he is being told by Pep himself to take a break after World Cup elimination, it doesn't matter if the player itself want to back and straight to train. It's mandatory holiday for everyone and not for only Grealish himself.
Um just stfu. Do you think Mbappe wasn’t allowed to go on holiday? Grealish could always have said ”No, i’m ready to come back and train”. He didn’t even complete a full 90 mins during the whole wc for heaven’s sake stop making excuses. The type of detail in the mindset that Mbappe is showing can make or break a player in the process of becoming world class. Grealish just dosen’t want enough like Mbappe.

Um just stfu. Do you think Mbappe wasn’t allowed to go on holiday? Grealish could always have said ”No, i’m ready to come back and train”. He didn’t even complete a full 90 mins during the whole wc for heaven’s sake stop making excuses. The type of detail in the mindset that Mbappe is showing can make or break a player in the process of becoming world class. Grealish just dosen’t want enough like Mbappe.
That's some take. Why the fuck would anyone make excuses for a player being on holiday after being told to Err, go away on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.