10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um just stfu. Do you think Mbappe wasn’t allowed to go on holiday? Grealish could always have said ”No, i’m ready to come back and train”. He didn’t even complete a full 90 mins during the whole wc for heaven’s sake stop making excuses. The type of detail in the mindset that Mbappe is showing can make or break a player in the process of becoming world class. Grealish just dosen’t want enough like Mbappe.

Spot on mate!

Foden, Silva, Dias and Alvarez aren’t back yet either yet, which is an absolute f*cking disgrace if you ask me.

Serious questions need to be asked - this is all on Guardiola for me.

I know I’ll get called out for this, but I don’t care - I’d be happy to see the whole lot sold in January. Grealish and Guardiola included.

With the money they’d bring in, we could cover the fee for Mbappe.

At least we’d have some f*cking commitment and fight in this team for once.

Imagine Mbappe and Haaland up front!

Although Pep’s just said Haaland is lacking match fitness - which is an absolute f*cking disgrace.

What’s he been up to the last few weeks? Eating Pizza or something!

Fuck’s sake. He wants sacking too!

Jack is never ever going to win with certain posters on here, whatever he achieves or does in a positive way.

They made their minds up when we paid the fee ( which they thought was outragious ) forgetting that Pep and the management were ok with doing so

A strange stance for supporters of the club to adopt, accepting that it is their prerogative, and this thread clearly demonstrates that.

Spot on mate!

Foden, Silva, Dias and Alvarez aren’t back yet either yet, which is an absolute f*cking disgrace if you ask me.

Serious questions need to be asked - this is all on Guardiola for me.

I know I’ll get called out for this, but I don’t care - I’d be happy to see the whole lot sold in January. Grealish and Guardiola included.

With the money they’d bring in, we could cover the fee for Mbappe.

At least we’d have some f*cking commitment and fight in this team for once.

Imagine Mbappe and Haaland up front!

Although Pep’s just said Haaland is lacking match fitness - which is an absolute f*cking disgrace.

What’s he been up to the last few weeks? Eating Pizza or something!

Fuck’s sake. He wants sacking too!
You'll get a few with this. Fair play.

Anyone arguing against a holiday clearly hasn’t thought about all the sports science our players have access to & the fact that this is an atypical season

Personally, I’d rather trust what the club have told the players to do, rather than spit my dummy out because I want a full strength team tomorrow

I’m struggling to understand the problem anyone has with pizza being eaten? Any idea why some have a problem with that?

No dummy spitting from me,at all.

As for pizza,well as a pro footballer,dunno,probably nothing,as nothing surprises me much these days with the so called "modern pro".

As for holiday,well yea,he's been ran ragged for last month...........needs a break does the lad...............

But dummy spitting,if that was aimed at me,do me a favour

What is the problem with pizza?

Man City serves pizza and pasta to our players in the City insider videos.

I really don't understand why some react to pizza like they are poisons...

Haha best thing about this, is the people who are slagging him off for being away are the same poeple who dont want him on the pitch anyway.

This is all down to pep. I think its strange to give them so long off, but its what pep and his team recommend and hes got a pretty good record of getting it right.

Perhaps Pep thought England would be eliminated earlier. LOL

It shows how little faith he has in Southgate!

*shakes fist at the sky in (what surely has to be faux) outrage*
400px-khan.jpg

JACK YOUR SUCH A CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.