10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not even using a knife and fork to eat it, the animal.
As a Jersey guy I would have told him to forget the pepperoni and go with sausage and garlic. You can't expect the kid to stroll through the City and not grab a slice or two. Some of the characters on here need to get out more, lol.

Terrible dress sense, but anyone who has a problem with a professional footballer eating a slice of pizza is an absolute fucking moron

Apologies to any morons out there who have a problem with a professional footballer eating pizza

it depends on the Pizza. As long as it has a very thin base and contains at least 3 cheeses there isn't a problem.

Mbappe is already (!!!) back in training for PSG today, while Grealish is on holiday in NYC 2 weeks after not even playing full 90 mins in WC. Let that sink in ffs!!! That’s difference between a serial winner and a potential loser who still has alot to prove for the amount we paid…
We're training in New York silly.
Do keep up.

We flew back in last night.

My favourite player (after super Kyle Walker). I just want him to do well.

But what is striking is that Pep picks him. There's no way Pep would play him if he didn't trust him or not fancy him as a player. And for that reason he's alright for me.

I think he will just keep growing into the squad and it'll all fall into place.

Plus he's pretty funny too and I like that he isn't clean cut and boring like a lot of footballers these days. He's a bit of a rogue.

My favourite player (after super Kyle Walker). I just want him to do well.

But what is striking is that Pep picks him. There's no way Pep would play him if he didn't trust him or not fancy him as a player. And for that reason he's alright for me.

I think he will just keep growing into the squad and it'll all fall into place.

Plus he's pretty funny too and I like that he isn't clean cut and boring like a lot of footballers these days. He's a bit of a rogue.
To be fair Pep also picked Eric Garcia.

Thing is, we probably overpaid a few quid for Jack, but so what? Some you win and some you lose. It’s not like we’ve done a Sanchez.

He’s clearly a really popular member of the squad and seems like a nice guy. And is a really good footballer. that Pep clearly rates. Which has to be a decent benchmark. So what if he doesn’t do complete justice to his price tag, as long as he makes the squad better overall? Which he undoubtedly does.

Don’t get the hate for him from some quarters. Just can’t see what there is to dislike about him.

We overpaid for Michael Robinson, but it didn’t stop him having an amazing career. Get over it. Jack is an important part of this squad.
There are not rights on this thread trying to claim him as our worst ever signing. That's how bad some have it in for him. Irrational dislike that means they will never ever praise him but be on here like a shot if he's seen eating a bar of chocolate.

As a neutral this thread is always an amusing read

I just wish he had pineapple on his pizza. It would have really been a 300 pager in 5 days!!!!!!

And people still ask why he gets kicked so much...

He is very good at winding up people isn't he...?

As a Jersey guy I would have told him to forget the pepperoni and go with sausage and garlic. You can't expect the kid to stroll through the City and not grab a slice or two. Some of the characters on here need to get out more, lol.
Sausage and spinach at Gino's in Chicago. Tell yer Ma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.