10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might ‘only’ be a couple of assists to some of our fans and the pundits but you could see from his reaction to the first one that it meant a lot to get some sort of ‘contribution’ to his name.

I can bet getting the second one will feel like a turning over of a new leaf for him too.

As mixed a bag of a performance as you’ll see from any player.

At times holding onto the ball far too long (first half mainly) when Gundogan was on for a first time inside pass about half a dozen times and he never played it once and allowed himself to be closed down and double teamed. At other times his finishing was like watching Sterling at his worst.

But then he also worked his bollocks off and even though he did take too many touches too often, he didn’t lose the ball. And he got two assists in the end.

Delighted he got more rewards in the second half - hopefully does wonders for his confidence.

However between him not hitting the back of the net and the ref inexplicably not booking Roca for booting him up into the air, I am not the £1.3k better off that I believe I am entitled to be right now.......... ;-)

Poor first half, but fair play to him he was a lot better in the second half and got 2 assists to his name. Just a shame he didn't get on the score sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.