10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the first/half again. He was woeful. I mean 1/10 bad. Fixed it after the break but fuck me that First half was abysmal. and im not just fixating on his bad misses. He gave the ball away nearly everytime he attempted a forward pass.
So what? Didnt Haaland miss chances, which player hasn’t had bad halves I’ve seen a few from KDB, over this season he has been decent, if he’d been woeful all season he would be picked as often as he is.

Paul lake was in cheesmans podcast and i think he summed up my feelings towards Jack.

He appears to be a caring and decent person and without doubt hes a very good player and i want him to do well. But he needs to do a lot more of what he did second half.

For me, Foden would be in ahead of him every time.

Paul lake was in cheesmans podcast and i think he summed up my feelings towards Jack.

He appears to be a caring and decent person and without doubt hes a very good player and i want him to do well. But he needs to do a lot more of what he did second half.

For me, Foden would be in ahead of him every time.
So why do you think Foden isn’t ahead of him every time ? Whats the reason for that .

Way I see it, Jack is probably the "weakest" player in our strongest XI but he draws so much attention and is so good at very specific things that he improves the other 10 players' performances to quite a significant degree. It's no secret that he needs to contribute to more goals and be more confident in his play, but we're a much better team with him in it. It's not a coincidence that we've got a 100% record with him in the team this season and that we've only dropped points in Premier League games he's been missing for.

He was nowhere near 1/10 bad. Complete hyperbole.
yes that was a complete lie from the poster. Jack was a 6.5/10 performance in the first half. he gave a great assist to mahrez that he missed. got into scoring positions. never lost the ball etc. second half he was like 8.5/10

He was, watch it again, he was absolutely dreadful first half, luckily for us he was much better 2nd half.
I was happy to see him come good 2nd half but he was extremely fortunate to still be on the pitch

He missed a couple of decent chances (as did Haaland) and was sloppy with the ball a couple of times. Still nowhere near a 1/10 which is surely implying that he was an absolute disaster. Ridiculous. He was a 4/10 at worst in the 1st and an 8/10 in the 2nd. Overall he gave a perfectly fine 7/0 sort of performance. Two assists to his name with room for improvement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.