10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His own words were i defend you in public but in here i am honest , he is taking the pressure of him in public , all managers do it
Okay, so what did he mean whenhe said Grealish make the extra passes and keeps the ball ? Still spin it to whatever fits your agenda.

His own words were i defend you in public but in here i am honest , he is taking the pressure of him in public , all managers do it
So no chance in Karen world that he's actually happy with Jack? Cool, we can all move on now the oracle has spoken.

Okay, so what did he mean whenhe said Grealish make the extra passes and keeps the ball ? Still spin it to whatever fits your agenda.
We are talking about a comment made about his goal scoring , arent we? Some of you are so touchy and impossible to discuss anything in this thread

We are talking about a comment made about his goal scoring , arent we? Some of you are so touchy and impossible to discuss anything in this thread
No we are taliking about what he said about his performances and the goal scoring comment was part of that. You can't pick and choose which bits you want to believe.

New player needing a kick up the arse is completely different
ewoJICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJidWNrZXQiOiAiZmlsZXMubGJyLmNsb3VkIiwKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAia2V5IjogInB1YmxpYy9yc253aWN3aXA4cGx2aHJnYmVkdS5qcGciLAoJICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJlZGl0cyI6IHsKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJyZXNpemUiOiB7CgkgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJ3aWR0aCI6IDk0NSwKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgImhlaWdodCI6IDUyNiwKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgImZpdCI6ICJjb3ZlciIKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIH0KCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICB9CgkgICAgICAgICAgICB9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.