10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forden isn't a winger but he is more effective
Bernardo isn't a winger but he is more effective.
Grealish just isn't good enough and people need to start facing upto that

Is Bernardo effective today?

He’s never been a winger and will never be. Pep desperately trying to force a square peg in a round hole. Without an overlapping LB he won’t be a great option on the left. In his last season at Villa before his injury he was a top 3 player in the league. It’s like forcing David Silva to play as a touchline RW without any help from a RB. Would still be a good player but not half the player if he got to play in midfield. I’m one of Grealishs biggest fans, but if we’re gonna keep playing him on the left with either Ake or Cancelo as LB, I really can’t understand why we bought him

Forden isn't a winger but he is more effective
Bernardo isn't a winger but he is more effective.
Grealish just isn't good enough and people need to start facing upto that
no because both of them have played as a winger before in their career. jack was used like a midfielder at aston villa. he has never been like a traditional winger. this becomes a issue when we play parked bus

Mahrez produced a great bit of skill to create the goal today which is something he is capable of doing. Grealish made two simple five yard passes against Leeds. I know they all count but there's a big difference.
Plus the touch and pass from Mahrez for KDB’s cross shot and his brilliant cross for what should have been a last minute winner. Genuine moments of pure class, like his goal against the scousers a week or so ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.